No One will tell you this about Life


                                                                   Life As It Was Never Seen 

I have read several self-help topics and motivational books as I am an avid reader. Everybody is talking about successes; failures and then trying to combat hardships and then getting successful again later sometime. But, what happens to those people who don’t succeed at all. How can they motivate their selves and live a reasonable life? Because, according to me, not everybody is made to excel in everything they do or they want to do; some have to live a mediocre life as well. What about those people; why we are not talking about them. All these topics and books are written by those who at some point in their life achieved something but people who tried and failed miserably are not even that courageous to write about it. 

Isn’t it like that those people need to share their stories as well?

I do feel the need to see those stories also that can tell me that even if you are not excelling, even if you are not standing out in the crowd, even if you are not unique, even if you are not famous, even if you are not rich; you still got the life. Isn’t it possible to go for small dreams rather than sitting back and not whining for the bigger dreams that you were not able to fulfill? 

What I liked when I was reading these books is that they have emphasized taking care of one’s body. Since I followed Quora too much and I have come across a number of answers in which writers have advised to do daily chores in a disciplined manner. Some people think that it is nothing fruitful but in fact, these are the things that make us content as a whole. As long as, we are not respecting our present life, how can we expect to gain bigger in the future? 

As Bob Marley said, “Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.” 


How can we forget that the single purpose of life is to find ourselves whether it is in normal life or extra-ordinary life?

Living your life without comparing; without complaining and without getting depressed is a success in its own. I want to write about it, talk about it because I feel grateful to have this life where I am working, taking care of myself, receiving love and reciprocating it.


RavinS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love and faith

Review of “Animal Farm”—George Orwell

Conditioning Of The Brain